RPG land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many RPGs, much awesomeness.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will be changes undergo in a few weeks... please bear with us and don't complain.... Only the head admins ( The RPG master and Pokeyeth) will take part in the changes. Felix's birthday is soon but I have a surprise.

The end of Kasstrat RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix42

Felix42

The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Felix: And who says I do....?
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Destructor soldier: Sir, I have word they were at a bar. Khan: They can't be far. But, just in case, we should see where they are going. *The destructors walk to the bar, and Khan walks up to the bar tender* Khan: Did you see a few KOCs? Bar tender: Yup. Khan: Did they say where they were going? BT: Yup. Khan: Then...BT: You going to pay money? Khan: The only thing I let you have, is your life. BT: Sure. They were talking about going to the demon world. Money? Khan: Well, you did do your duty. *Gives the BT money* Khan: Now, let's move. DS: But sir, they are going to the demon world. We would be killed, or worse. Khan: We will go there. I say again, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Kanko: *Walks to the Hall of the Dark Master* Voice: Hello, Kanko! Kanko: Hey, Akira. Akira: Where are you going? Kanko: More to the point, what do you want? Akira: Just saying hello....*Opens portal and goes in it* Kanko: Heh. Does she always have to open portals? *Steps on something* Ow! Huh? *Picks it up* A ruby? Hmp. What is this green thing? Oh well. *Keeps walking, and goes to the Dark Master* DM: Yes, Kanko? Kanko: I have won the battle. But what is this? *Shows the ruby* DM: Don't know. Just keep it. Now, go to Mount Blom. And good job for the battle. Kanko: Thank you my master. *Goes to Mount Blom*

Ps: If you don't know who this guy is, (And if you don't know who Khan is too) I've made two new guys in the place you make 'em. I'll be getting Shunzo and Artemis next.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:30 pm

*A Master KOC goes to Shunzo* Shunzo: Yes Master KOC? MK: I need you to find Neon, Dusk, and Dawn. There is also another with them. The once KOC Felix. Shunzo: I shall. MK: There is also a group of destructors is hunting them down. Shunzo: Why should I risk my life to save Felix? MK: We have our KOCs there! Shunzo: Right. I shall leave now.

Far away......Artemis: *Walks to the same bar Neon and Felix was* What happend here? *Seeing the battle between Neon and the others against a few demons* Bar tender: A battle. With a KOC and a guy with red eyes. Artemis: Red eyes?! *Thinking to her self* Felix! *Saying out loud* Where did they go? BT: Why?! You are person number two to ask me that. A big destructor asked me the same thing. Artemis: Still where did they go? *BT points left* BT: Four of them. Three KOCs and the red eyed man. Artemis: Thank you. *Runs left*
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:55 am

mmm
could ya please space out the people when they speak?
it makes it harder for me to:
1. read
2. make 'the end of kasstrat' story
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:54 am

Space out? Yeah, I'll try. Like this: Shunzo:Yo. Felix:Yo. Like that?
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Felix42 wrote:
Space out? Yeah, I'll try. Like this: Shunzo:Yo. Felix:Yo. Like that?
like this:
me: fgdfjghfguf
person: vgrwfhjrdjjjih
dude: vghjdrhukhuihjghuf
Back to top Go down
https://rpgplace.forumotion.com
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Oh! Okay.
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:55 pm

yay! thank you very much~~
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:55 pm

neon: let to go!! ( mario)
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Okay.....too bad....The C-box is not working....THAT, is random.
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:58 pm

??? Sad
Neon: "death" is only how you describe it. none else death could be a breath as so a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Yeah, Let a go!

Felix: So, we go or what?
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:00 pm

neon; as i say, we go. but i maight mean death
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Felix: Death...I don't fear death. Death is a whole new road of "joy".
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:07 pm

neon: death could be anything
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Felix: I know death very well. Death is well death. Death is a meaning of a gate. A gate of both worlds. Very simple. I have had death myself. Not bad really. Lucky me, I can cheat death. That is how I made my life. But it shall keep up with me....
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:12 pm

neon: death is a pleasure. life is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Felix: Your right it has no meaning.....no can we stop going over what is said and done, and go?!

PS: I have to go. See ya!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:04 am

neon: go? yes. we shall
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Felix: Good. Now let's get Dusk and Dawn.

Far away.....

Shunzo: *Comes to the same bar as Artemis went to* Hello. Can you tell me where you can find three KOCs and one that seems-

Bar tender: Ticked off at everyone?

Shunzo: Yes.

BT: NO!!!!! I'm sick and tired of people asking me where they go.

Shunzo: Who asked first?

BT: Still, I'm NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!! The only way is if you give me money. And alot of it.

Shunzo: *Gives most of money he has* Now?

BT: I guess......First was a destructor, with him some guys, then some girl in a brown cloak. And, I told them to go left from here. THAT, is all I'm going to say!

Shunzo: Thanks. Left?

BT: Duh. Everyone goes left.

Shunzo: *Makes a big flying horse (Useing alot of MP) to fly him left to get there faster*

BT: IS EVERYONE GOING MAD?!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:36 pm

neon: hey fexl.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Felix: Well, Neon. I'm going to that bar. Or the other one. Maybe, the other one. The one we were, does not have good drinks. I feel like sake.....or nice wine....

Far away.........

Destructor soldier: Captain Khan we are very close to the four. Just two more towns, or so.

Khan: We won't get to them. Right?

DS: Yes sir. We can get to them in the demon world.

Khan: Good. Saves us the trouble of really killing them......Heh. We shall spred their blood across the demon world. Once they are dead, we shall go back. With their d@mned bodies.
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm

akira(nowhere land): lalala~~~
i really need a new hobby.. *sigh*
well...... maybe observing those KOCs might be interesting...
Bleh sure... Wai,t i have to stop talking to myself!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:25 pm

pokeyeth wrote:
akira(nowhere land): lalala~~~
i really need a new hobby.. *sigh*
well...... maybe observing those KOCs might be interesting...
Bleh sure... Wai,t i have to stop talking to myself!!

(back in bar)Dusk:Can we go now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Kasstrat RPG
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next