RPG land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many RPGs, much awesomeness.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will be changes undergo in a few weeks... please bear with us and don't complain.... Only the head admins ( The RPG master and Pokeyeth) will take part in the changes. Felix's birthday is soon but I have a surprise.

The end of Kasstrat RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:35 pm

The RPG master wrote:
No. kill would still give aireus some time for health

Dawn:Can you tell me how we are going to stun them?So is it stun,take weapon,destroy weapon and kill?
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:37 pm

I finished this weapon a while ago. Here, take it. i have 40. It'll stun em good.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgplace.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:37 pm

The RPG master wrote:
I finished this weapon a while ago. Here, take it. i have 40. It'll stun em good.

Dawn+Dusk:OK thanks now lets go!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Neon: K guys Major PWNage time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

The RPG master wrote:
Neon: K guys Major PWNage time!

Dusk:Alright!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

all:yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:36 pm

The RPG master wrote:
all:yeah!

Dawn:Now lets head to sector 407
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm

neon:k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:44 pm

The RPG master wrote:
neon:k

Dusk:Here we go!

All:*starts to walk*
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Neon: defenders up front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:55 pm

The RPG master wrote:
Neon: defenders up front.

Dawn:How bout one Neon,Roxas and Axel up front and Sorrae,Dawn and Dusk at the back?
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:56 pm

NEon: suuuure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

The RPG master wrote:
NEon: suuuure

All:Lets go!*starts heading to sector 407*
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm

neon:wait! demons!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:22 pm

The RPG master wrote:

Dusk:*takes out sword*Lets take em out and head to the base at sector 407!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:

neon: yeah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm

The RPG master wrote:
Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:

Dusk:Lets give em he**!*spins and hits demons with stun sword and spins around with morningstar and kills a lot of demons and crushes their weapons*
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:
Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:

Dusk:Lets give em he**!*spins and hits demons with stun sword and spins around with morningstar and kills a lot of demons and crushes their weapons*
Neon: meh. that was nothing! *Whips scythe aroung and stars a giant mass of tornadoes and hurricanes. * *then summons a lightnining storm -5 mp*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:49 pm

The RPG master wrote:
Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:
Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:

Neon: meh. that was nothing! *Whips scythe aroung and stars a giant mass of tornadoes and hurricanes. * *then summons a lightnining storm -5 mp*

Dusk:OK lets see who can take out the most demons!*uses sword and creates a big wave of air and summons a taunami that dosnt affect KOCs and kills a hundred demons -10mp*Since there are so many demons this must be the sector 407 demon base!
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Neon:A contest? Peh. you stand no chance. You were always my apprentice at these. *Summons thousands of millions of gigantic tornadoes and hurricanes.*"Not a chance!" *laughs maniacally* *summons fire storms,thunder storms, hail storms and causes meteorites to crash everywere.* *neon faints*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:48 pm

The RPG master wrote:
Neon:A contest? Peh. you stand no chance. You were always my apprentice at these. *Summons thousands of millions of gigantic tornadoes and hurricanes.*"Not a chance!" *laughs maniacally* *summons fire storms,thunder storms, hail storms and causes meteorites to crash everywere.* *neon faints*

Dusk:are you sure?Lets take him back to base.He probably used too much mp.*all heads back to base with sorrae carrying Neon.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:
Neon:A contest? Peh. you stand no chance. You were always my apprentice at these. *Summons thousands of millions of gigantic tornadoes and hurricanes.*"Not a chance!" *laughs maniacally* *summons fire storms,thunder storms, hail storms and causes meteorites to crash everywhere.* *neon faints*

Dusk:are you sure?Lets take him back to base.He probably used too much mp.*all heads back to base with sorrae carrying Neon.*

Sorrae:We should rest for a little while then go back when we can defeat them.*Sorrae and Dawn heal neon.*
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Sorrae: (thinks) Neon looks so- cute!
Neon: *opens eyes* peh. dusk.guess- i let you wi- *falls back down*
Sorrae: i think this is severe damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:42 am

The RPG master wrote:

dusk:Yeah me too.he shouldn't push himself.when he recovers lets go and take out that base.and this time without contests.he shouldnt do contests because he goes berserk and becomes a maniac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:48 am

Mr rpg wrote:
The RPG master wrote:

dusk:Yeah me too.he shouldn't push himself.when he recovers lets go and take out that base.and this time without contests.he shouldnt do contests because he goes berserk and becomes a maniac.

Sorrae:yeah i agree.He always goes past his limits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat RPG   The end of Kasstrat RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Kasstrat RPG
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next