RPG land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many RPGs, much awesomeness.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
There will be changes undergo in a few weeks... please bear with us and don't complain.... Only the head admins ( The RPG master and Pokeyeth) will take part in the changes. Felix's birthday is soon but I have a surprise.

The end of Kasstrat Characters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The end of Kasstrat Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Name- dawn
Age-10
Race-KOC
Location-Kasstrat
Background Story-one of the first on the team and a medic
Level-3
HP-60/100
MP-90/100
ATK-50/100
DEF-30/100
SPD-50/100
CRTCL-30/100
FLGT-90/100
appearance:a young girl

Last edited by Mr rpg on Thu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Name-dusk
Age-13
Race-KOC
Location- kasstrat
Background Story-A young boy who is really competitive and loves to attack.
Level-3
HP-60/100
MP-70/100
ATK-80/100
DEF-30/100
SPD-50/100
CRTCL-30/100
FLGT-90/100
appearace: a teenage boy
(mr rpg's character)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgplace.forumotion.com
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:07 am

Name- Neon
Age- 13
Race- KOC
Background Story- A young Kasstratian born with the holy blood of the Knights of creation. He knows what his purpose is in the world and what to do.He is in defense, he always rushes blindly into enemy territory.
Level-15
HP-90
MP-100
ATK-89
DEF-50
SPD- 67
CRTCL-64
FLGT- 100
appearence:
A Medium sized young winged Kasstratian with a modified version of the KOC helmet. Metal plates cover him for his armor. Usually seen with a giant scythe or a spear.

Last edited by The RPG master on Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Name- Sorrae
Age-11
Race-KOC
Location- kassrat
Background Story- a young girl that just finished her medical lessons.
Level-15
HP-80
MP-100
ATK-45
DEF-90
SPD-50
CRTCL-69
FLGT-120
appearance: A young female KOC with butterfly wings..

Last edited by The RPG master on Sun May 17, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:44 pm

for felix:

Okay, so all of you know I'm new. I read some stuff here that said for me to do this.

Character Sheet:

Name: Felix
Race: Rogue KOC
Backround story: Was a KOC, but has left it for reasons not known yet. But, still fights for good. Just not all the time.

LV: 6
MP: 80/100
HP: 50/100
ATK: 60/100
DEF: 30/100
SPD: 90/100
CRTCL: 40/100
FLGT: 60/100

APPEARANCE: Wears a black robe, jet black hair, red eyes that can see into people, and see things even they don't know about them selfs, and has two swords.

Hope you guys like it!
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:54 am

Hey thanks! Thank you for moving it. I thought I had to do it again....So, then do I start in the story? When I do (If it can be done) I would like to be first seen in a bar....
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm

eh.. i wanna join but there are already so many posts!
could someone give me a summary of what happened?

ill do my character sheet later btw
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Argument, goes to sector 407, neon wipes out medicc heals neon, drunk dusk meets felix. DOne.
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Name- Roxas
Age- 16
Race- KOC
Location-Kassrat
Background Story- WIP
Level- 15
HP- 98
MP-67
ATK-86
DEF-54
SPD-86
CRTCL-54
FLGT-98
appearance: WIP
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:56 pm

thanks for the recap!

Character sheet:

Name- Akira Kane
Age- 13
Race- Destructor, sort of KOC (explanation in BGS)
Location- Anywhere she wants (basically)
Background Story- Was a KOC in training and had a really nice KOC-in-training friend but he died at one point and then, she stop training to become a KOC. Now, she tries to find out how he (friend) died and is bent on revenge.
appearance: a normal person, asian. wears this cape-thing thats red and wears a sweater thing and pants that zip to shorts (you know, i really dont know they're called)

Level- 1
HP- 74
MP- 65/100
ATK- 79/100
DEF- 72/100
SPD- 73/100
Critical- 52/100
Flight- 67/100

Last edited by pokeyeth on Sun May 24, 2009 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

Good news; new idea for another person!

Name: Artemis
Race: KOC/demon

Backround story: Artemis is half KOC, and half demon. She is not evil, just has demon blood. It is not known why she does. In training, she was made fun of from some fellow KOCs in training. Some even stayed away from her. Felix, (being in training with her) was some of the very few that made sure she was not picked upon by the others. With him, the mean KOCs in training would never pick on her. In training, she had began to like him. Felix, not being the careing type, she thought it best to keep her feelings to her self. When he left, she wanted to come with him. But he did not want to drag her into anything. When she was 18, she left the KOCs. She only helps the KOCs when they either don't know her, or they were not afraid of her. She left for the two reasons: One, everyone would maybe fear her. Two, she also wants to know what became of her best friend.

MP: 60/100
HP: 70/100
DEF: 80/100
SPD: 60/100
CRTCL: 20/100
FLGT: 40/100

Appearance: Blond, black eyes, young face, looks nothing like a demon, long brown robe, good with a bow, and a sword.

Sorry, that it is long...
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:23 pm

New person! Okay, you guys might be thinking: "Uhg, when is Felix going to make a true-blooded KOC?!" Well, here he is!

Name: Shunzo.
Race: KOC

Backround story: In training, Shunzo became a powerful KOC. He was never (ever) good with weapons and such like. The only weapon that was good for him, is a dagger. In fact, he almost killed him self with a sword. When training with the sword, he lost his grip upon it, and fell in his foot. When he got it out, it flew from his hand, and almost got him in the chest. Every weapon he trained with (except the dagger) almost killed him, or hurt fellow KOCs in training. So, he learned how to use hand-to-hand fighting. He was good at it, but it is not as good as weapons. So, he trained with powers. He was one of the best in his class. When he grew he learned how to use weak powers that used any MP at all to defeat his foes. But, if he did lose all MP, he got behind enemys to choke them to death, or make them pass out.

MP: 90/100
HP: 60/100
ATK: 30/100
DEF: 50/100
SPD: 50/100
FLGT: 50/100

Appearance:Black and green hair, a dark green robe with dragons, green eyes, and a dagger.

He, and Artemis should get in the RPG soon.
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:25 pm

>:)

Last edited by The RPG master on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SHADDUP POKEY!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:53 pm

a poo Knightlight is. You are all fuc* heads. Idiots.

Last edited by The RPG master on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CENSORED)
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:16 am

So, you like my new guys? Thanks. I was thinking of getting Shunzo in first. Then, Artemis. Then they meet us while we are on the way to the demon world.
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:52 pm

New guy! And.....this is a bad guy!!! Ooo....

Name: Khan
Race: Destructor
Location: On the trail of Neon, Felix, Dusk, and the other KOCs.
Backround story: Khan is a powerful Destructor. He is also a Captain of them. He found out what some KOCs are doing. Felix, in a bar, was talking with Khan a few months ago. Felix, drunk, said that he put his soul in a ruby. Then, Felix (still drunk) went a bit crazy. Felix started to destroy the bar. And, Khan was hit very badly. Felix somehow got away before Khan could kill him. Ever since then, Khan has been on the run at him, and whoever is with him. He also brought some of his men with him.

HP: 70/100
MP: 50/100
ATK: 80/100
SPD: 30/100
FLGT:30/100
DEF: 60/100

Appearance: A big destructor with big black armor. Not known what he looks like under the armor. Has a (Really) big sword that gives off flames.
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:35 pm

i think i really need to make a new bad person....
hohum.....
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Okay, I know that I'm really get in new guys, but hey. It is fun to make new guys. This one is a demon!

Name: Kanko
Race: Demon
Location: In the Middle Part of the Demon world past River Kuna and where the Mountain Blom is.

Backround story: Kanko, is a high ranking leader of the demons. There is only two things that are worth saying about this demon. One, he has lead the Demon Army to many, many victories against both the Destructor Army, and KOC Army. Two, while coming back to the demon world, (From a long battle against the KOCs) happens upon a strange ruby that held a green spirit thing that he found in the Middle Part of the Demon world. Also, he wages a great battle against a few KOCs that go there to get it.....

MP: 40/100
HP: 80/100
SPD: 10/100
CRTCL: 30/100
FLGT: 40/100
DEF: 60/100

Appearance: A big red demon, bulky armor, mean face, and a big club.
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 pm

i know im double-posting here and sort of ranting but why am i the only level one *sob*!!!
WAAAHH!!!!~~~ TT^TT poooey, can there be another way to get exp? 'cuz at this point, ill NEVER make it to that point... o.oUU
Back to top Go down
pokeyeth

pokeyeth

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Name: Jan Edwards (i dunno, a really weird name, lol)
Age: who cares when you don't age?! just kidding, 14 (im obsessed with the number 14&13!)
Race: Demon
Level: 1 (boohoo!)
MP: 48/100
HP: 90/100
ATK: 54/100
SPD: 10/100
CRTCL: 36/100
FLGT: 45/100
DEF: 50/100
AMBSH: 80/100
Appearance: a normal human with brown hair and i dunno but can shapeshift into a purple cat (go purple >Smile yah!) and/or a dragonfly (wtf!?)
BG info: er... none really, just some random demon that doesn't kill her foes, just leaves them to die... "naturally" (sounds like a sadistic person)
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm

You alright Mr.RPG? You sound a bit........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Felix42 wrote:
You alright Mr.RPG? You sound a bit........

Spoiler:
(ppppppssssssstttttttt! he might be that a** tyyt....
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:23 pm

But you said you guys went to the same school.......
Back to top Go down
The RPG master
Admin
The RPG master

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:55 am

Felix42 wrote:
But you said you guys went to the same school.......
tyyt and I? DUY. I don't even know if HE knows about this site... Even though it's in the affiliates box of RL....
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 pm

No, not Tyyt. Mr. RPG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of Kasstrat Characters   The end of Kasstrat Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of Kasstrat Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next